Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hello World!


Hi there, I'm Angus. I'm a long hair dachshund puppy and I'm about 9-10 weeks old. For some crazy reason I ended up at a shelter with my 3 litter mates when we were only a few weeks old. Lucky for me a wonderful lady named Deborah from "Forgotten Friends - Mixed Breed Rescue" in Leander, TX saw me and thought I was too precious to not take home with her. My luck really changed when one of their wonderful volunteers (Debby) mentioned me to a co-worker (Beth). You see, Beth and her husband (Dave) are just CRAZY about Wiener Dogs and Debby knew this. In a few short days the wheels were in motion for me to go home and live with them and their 3 dachshunds...Winston, Annabelle and Pfoebe for a little while as a foster puppy.

I arrived at their house today, met the "Puppers" (aka the "Doodles") and I fit right in. We've explored the big backyard, played a little bit and took a nap on something called "The Couch". This is a wonderful place...I think I will work very hard to be a good boy so I get to spend more time on it! I'm not available for adoption just yet...I'm not quite old enough. But, I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself to the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! He's so cute. :) Hope you enjoy your new permanent family member!

Debby said...

I know that he is having a blast with you, Dave & the "Doodles". Thank you for fostering Angus and giving him a great start in life.